Saturday, November 5, 2011

In the news...

All I have to say is, "You go girl!" 

From the New York Post:

Subway grope victim beat up attacker

Shayne DeJesus, City College Student
Don’t mess with her!

A fearless City College senior told The Post yesterday how she bravely turned the tables against a perv who groped her on the Union Square subway platform -- repeatedly striking him in the head and snapping a picture of the sicko with her cellphone.

“I ran up to him. I kicked him in the face. I was just punching him,” Shyane DeJesus, 22, said.

After she was done, DeJesus shouted at her attacker, “Don’t you ever!”

“I’m glad I fought back,” she said yesterday. “I’m going to defend myself.”

DeJesus, who is majoring in anthropology, also managed to shove her BlackBerry into the man’s face and snap a picture of him to help police nab him.

No comments:

Post a Comment